by Mary Ellen
Making Duck Confit Poutine is easy.
Time: 2 hours Serves: 4
(can make it 1 hour if you already have duck fat on hand)
- 1 Pre-made Duck Confit legs
- 1 bag of Small Potatoes
- 4 Duck Eggs
- Simply drop frozen confit legs, in their BPA free bag, into boiling water for 1 hours so meat falls off the bones.
- When done drizzle the fat from both bags over potatoes and mix well. Roast for 1 hour in a 425F oven
- When meat is cooled shred as in pulled pork.
- Poach or fry sunnyside up duck eggs and
- SERVE: Place potatoes in bowl, Confit meat on top, duck egg on top of all